YOU’VE DONE YOUR PART. NOW IT’S OUR TURN TO SERVE OUR CANADIAN FORCES AND TO PROTECT YOUR HOME AND LOVED ONES.
As an Active Member or Veteran of our Canadian Forces, you can choose to receive a $250* or to have CRC donate $350 to the Support Our Troops Fund1 on your behalf. Just enlist the aid of a roofing professional to install CRC INTEGRA Roofing Components between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
It’s our way of thanking you for your dedication to and sacrifice for our country.
1) Start by contacting a contractor and have them install CRC INTEGRA Roof Components with your choice of the following shingles: CRC Regency® , CRC Biltmore®, IKO Nordic™, IKO Royal Estate™, IKO Crowne Slate™ or IKO Armourshake™.
Add 3 out of the 4 Accessory Groups for your CRC INTEGRA Roofing Components :
- Underlayment: RoofGard‑Cool Grey™ or Stormtite® Synthetic Underlayment.
- Starter: Leading Edge Plus™ starter shingles, EdgeSeal® Starter, or Armour Starter™ shingles where applicable.
- Ridge Cap Shingles: Hip & Ridge 12™, IKO UltraHP® or IKO UltraHP®IR Ridge Cap Shingles.
Submit and claim your promotion today:
2) Download and fill out the form completely. Print, sign and mail the form, no later than January 31, 2023, along with a copy of the contractor’s invoice for your CRC INTEGRA Roof, to the address below.
CRC SALUTES YOU
1900 Minnesota Court, Suite 200, Mississauga, ON L5N 3C9, Attn: Military Rebate
PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS :
BY SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR A REWARD (REQUEST FORM), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE READING, UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTING THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE MAKE A COPY OF YOUR SUBMISSION FOR YOUR RECORDS AND ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FROM RECEIPT OF MAILED-IN SUBMISSION TO MAILING YOUR CHEQUE.
- Eligibility for the Program and any reward (“Reward”) will be determined in CRC’s sole discretion.
- Limit : one (1) offer per person.
- The Program is offered only on qualifying CRC Products purchased by professional roofing/remodeling contractors between January 1st, 2022 and December 31st, 2022. Program is not open to builders and home associations. Program is strictly for homeowners who are active members or veterans of the Canadian Forces currently residing in Canada.
- Include a copy of each invoice as proof of purchase with your Request Form. Your completed Request Form along with your invoices must be received no later than January 31, 2023 to be eligible. Invoices submitted must clearly show the name of roofing or remodeling company, contractor name, date of purchase, quantity of qualifying CRC Products purchased and description of qualifying CRC Products purchased. We will not accept packing slips, pick tickets, sales reports, sales quotes, credit memos, or similar documents as proof of purchase.
- Qualifying products are subject to availability; no rainchecks will be issued if unavailable.
- Your right to the offer cannot be transferred or assigned to another party. The purchase, sale or trade of any offer requirement is prohibited. Fraudulent submission may result in federal prosecution.
- This Program supersedes and cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by CRC. CRC reserves the right to change Program terms at any time.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to indemnify and save harmless CRC, its officers, directors, employees and assigns; You acknowledge that they cannot be held responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, illegible or damaged submissions or any received postage due. Neither are they liable for any technical errors that may affect the submission, receipt or processing of requests nor any damage resulting from the use of the canroof.com website.
- The Company is not responsible for printing errors nor for any mail lost by Canada or U.S. postal services.
- Please call 1-844-855-6354 for questions pertaining to this Program.
- CRC and Support Our Troops Fund* are trademarks/registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
*We’ll issue your payment by cheque.
1Support Our Troops Fund is the official charity of the Canadian Armed Forces.