You’ve done your part.
Now it’s our turn to serve the Members of the Canadian Forces
and to protect your home and loved ones.
As an Active Member or Veteran of the Canadian Forces, you can choose to receive a $250 Visa Debit Card or to have CRC donate $350 to Wounded Warriors Canada on your behalf.
Just enlist the aid of a CRC RoofPRO™ Certified Contractor to install a CRC Roof between January 1 and December 31, 2017.
It’s our way of thanking you for your dedication to and sacrifice for our country.
Shingles must be installed by a CRC RoofPRO™ certified contractor
1) Start with your choice of Biltmore™ AR, Royal Estate, Crowne Slate, Regency or Armourshake shingles.
Add 3 out of the 4 Accessory Groups in the CRC Roof:
- Hip & Ridge 12, Hip & Ridge Plus or Ultra HP Ridge Cap Shingles
- GoldShield, ArmourGard, StormTamer™ or StormShield™ Ice & Water Protector
- RoofGard-Cool Grey or Stormtite synthetic underlayment
- Leading Edge Plus starter strip shingles
2) Download and fill out the reward form completely. Print, sign and mail the form, along with a copy of the CRC RoofPRO™ Contractor ’s invoice for your CRC Roof, to:
CRC Salutes You Offer
71 Orenda Road
Brampton, Ontario L6W 1V7
Program Terms & Conditions
Please make a copy of your submission for your records and allow 4-6 weeks from receipt of mailed-in submission to mailing of your reward.
- Offer is valid only for a CRC Roof installed on the home of an Active Member or Veteran of the Canadian Forces currently residing in Canada. Businesses, government agencies, groups, clubs or other organizations are ineligible. Offer void where prohibited, restricted or taxed.
- The CRC Roof must be installed between January 1 and December 31, 2017. Reward submission must be received by January 31, 2018. Limit: one (1) reward per person.
- Qualifying products are subject to availability; no rainchecks will be issued if unavailable.
- Your right to the reward cannot be transferred or assigned to another party. The purchase, sale or trade of any offer requirement is prohibited. Fraudulent submission may result in federal prosecution. CRC reserves the right to cancel this program at any time, without notice.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to indemnify and save harmless CRC, its officers, employees and assigns. You acknowledge that they cannot be held responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, damaged submissions or any received postage due. Neither are they liable for any technical errors that may affect the submission, receipt or processing of reward requests nor any damage resulting from the use of the www.canroof.com website.
- The Company is not responsible for printing errors nor for any mail or reward lost by Canada Post.
- CRC Roof, Visa Debit Card and Wounded Warriors Canada are trademarks/registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.